As a not for profit, member-owned corporation, Horry Electric is dedicated to providing information and energy-related services on a fair and equitable basis.
A nine-member board of trustees, elected from and by their fellow members at the Cooperative Annual Meeting, governs the activities of the Cooperative. The board names the chief executive officer who, in turn, is responsible for appointing the management staff that operates and maintains the system.
Horry Electric Cooperative’s Chief Executive Officer is Daniel B. “Danny” Shelley, III
- Board of Trustees
- Service Area
- Bylaws of Horry Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Service Rules and Regulations
- Cooperative Principles
- Statement of Nondiscrimination
- Career Opportunities
- Capital Credits
- Safety and reliability
- Terms & Conditions for horryelectric.com and other social media
- We are a Touchstone Energy Cooperative