The June 2022 edition has six pages dedicated to local news about your co-op. Highlights include:
- CEO Column: Annual Member Meeting recap – Meeting a success; record-breaking attendance.
- Various Co-op News: Aynor fourth grader wins statewide book challenge; Interactive savings tools available to members.
- Educational Summer Trips: Local students embark on the Washington Youth Tour and Cooperative Youth Summit after trips were canceled in 2020 and 2021.
- Reporting an Outage and Restoring Service: Ways to report an outage and how crews restore electric service after a storm.
- Who Powers You: Tell the story of someone who inspires you who is making a difference in the community.