The April 2016 edition of South Carolina Living magazine will be delivered to mailboxes mid-month, but the local content from Horry Electric is available now! You can access the online version of the main part of the magazine, too!
Horry Electric highlights include
- CEO Column: Your Annual Meeting is May 10
- Horry News: Places, everybody! It’s almost showtime; Annual Meeting Map
- Horry Extra – Rural Lady of the Year honored and Miss South Carolina speaks to Rural Lady Luncheon attendees
- Horry Extra feature – How one of our 75 Acts of Kindness made a difference
- 75 Acts of Kindness – First 9 Acts spotlighted
- Horry Extra – Co-op returning $3 million in capital credits to members; Official Notice of Proposed Bylaw Change to be voted on by the membership at the 2016 Annual Meeting of Members