Horry Electric offers a variety of convenient and easy payment options.
Bank Draft: The easiest, most convenient and least expensive way to do business with Horry Electric is Bank Draft. You will receive a bill each month stating your charges, but instead of having to write a check – your payment is automatically drafted from your account!
By Mail: Please mail your check or money order (include your payment stub) to:
Horry Electric Cooperative
P. O. Box 119
Conway, SC 29528-0119
In Person with Cash, a Personal Check, Money Order, or Cashier’s Check:
Conveniently Located Pay Stations:
- 2605 Highway 501 E. in Aynor
- 1360 Highway 501 in Conway (Red Hill)
- 2380 Highway 9 E. in Longs (Intersection of Hwy 9 and 57/Little River)
- 110 Highway 17 N. in North Myrtle Beach (North Myrtle Beach)
- 2810 Church Street in Conway (West Conway)
- 9726 Highway 17 N. in Myrtle Beach (Northside)
- 1353 21st Avenue N. in Myrtle Beach (Myrtle Beach)
- 10608 Ocean Highway in Pawleys Island
- 4345 Highway 17 Bypass in Murrells Inlet
- 425 Highway 17 & 5th Ave. North in Surfside Beach
- Highway 17 Bypass S./ 3591 Northgate Dr. in Myrtle Beach (Socastee)
- 2601 Main Street in Conway (North Conway)
- 1411 Fourth Avenue in Conway (Conway Banking Office)
- 309 Main Street in Conway (Downtown)
- 4100 River Oaks Drive in Myrtle Beach (Carolina Forest Office)
(Banking Hours are Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.)
Anderson Brothers Bank locations in Horry County
- 2651 Church Street in Conway
- 500 Main Street in Conway
- 71 Cloverleaf Drive in Longs
- 302 Highway 701 North in Loris
- 4230 E. Main Street in Loris
- 1799 Highway 17 N in North Myrtle Beach
- 617 8th Avenue in Aynor
- 4705 Oleander Drive in Myrtle Beach
- 2711 Agnes Lane in Myrtle Beach
(Banking Hours are Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.)
By phone: Dial 843.369.2211 and listen carefully to the menu options for access to your account or to pay by credit card. All transactions are processed through Southeastern Data Cooperative. Transaction fees will apply.
Online through MyEnergy Online: You’ll need your account number and password to log into the system to view your account and make a payment online. All transactions are processed through Southeastern Data Cooperative. Transaction fees will apply. Payments made online through financial institutions are also accepted; however, please be aware these payments do not post immediately.
* When using a pay station, you must present your payment stub along with your payment. You will be required to pay at least the balance due. No partial payments will be accepted or processed.